Unilever Sr. Distributor Development Manager in Toronto, Ontario
This is the Job Description:
- The Senior Distributor Development Manager is responsible for growing profitable sales with a Large Multi-National Distributor across Canada through active management of the headquarter relationship, effective development of promotional activities, and ensuring excellent execution of the joint business plans across all Canadian regions.
- This individual will be responsible for working in conjunction with support resources such as Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Service and Culinary in the development of Distributor HQ strategy and leading the execution across Canada.
- This position will be reporting to the Vice President of Sales Canada to ensure proper guidance in the application and execution of the business plans across Canada.
- Effectively negotiate annual trade terms agreement with National Distributor and ensure HQ and all Operating Companies are held accountable to executing agreed counterparts through joint business planning scorecards.
- Develop and execute respective National Distributor plans as they relate to our sales goals, strategies, focus categories and innovations in order to achieve established sales plans for the Canadian division of this account. Provide high level leadership in the execution of the National plans with the National Distributor’s sales teams. Empower and motivate a National UFS sales team to execute at the local level leading to aggressive growth.
Improve overall profitability of the Distributor through gross margin improvement, maximizing use of Distributor’s TMI budget, and sharpening trade event execution
Key Competencies skills
- Self Confidence
- Strong Leadership
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Passion for Results
- Teamwork & Bias for Action
- Communication and Presentations
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Strong Analytic & Organizational Skills. Advanced Problem Solving skills a must.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Particularly; Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Successful completion of post secondary education required.
- Minimum of 3 years foodservice sales experience working with large distributors.
- Culinary knowledge/experience would be an asset.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law. Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto -Corp Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 180008FW