Unilever Sr. Brand Manager, Becel & Value Brands, BCS Canada in Toronto, Ontario
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants ! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15thDecember , it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018 . KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies , including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
- Manage the Becel, Imperial and ICBINB P&L driving excellence in forecasting, cost savings, understanding of BMI/Trade ROI, and Net Revenue Management.
- Work closely with Operations (USA and Canada) teams to ensure alignment and consistency in go-to-market strategy.
- Create and manage cutting edge marketing plans. Generate brand marketing plans including jobs to be done, activity plans, innovative media strategies for reappraisal of our brands and trial on innovation.
- Lead innovation/renovation development and long term strategy. This includes discovery and testing of product, pack and comms.
- Gain a deep understanding of emerging channels and develop optimal strategy for the portfolio to compete effectively within them.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
We are looking for a candidate that easily thinks strategically, full of energy and creativity, who is not afraid of using intuition to take decision, to pioneer ideas and take risks.The candidate should be passionate about developing brands in all its forms, from strategy, innovation, communication to excellent implementation.
- 5 years’ experience in Marketing or a related function
- Strong strategic thinker who is able to frame complex problems and articulate clear, data-driven recommendations
- Strong GTM experience and understanding of the customer landscape and trends within channel development
- Demonstrated Growth Mindset and ability to identify and develop innovation and communication opportunities, especially for established businesses
- Strong people orientation. Making professional development a priority.
Your Personal Power!
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto -Corp Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: May-24-2018
Req ID: 180006L1