Unilever Field Sales Lead in Toronto, Ontario
We Are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants ! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15thDecember , it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018 . KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies , including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility to lead Account Management team as to customer engagement and activities that support customer engagement (e.g., annual planning/ re-planning, performance tracking, Business Reviews, earn vs. spend tracking, etc)
- Delivery of agreed Customer Plan
- Ensure coordination of all functional teams to use capabilities to drive growth (Trade, Trade Finance, BD, CSI)
- Set strategic direction at the customer
- Develop, coach and mentor Account Team
- Ensure execution of UPFiled Foods pricing and promotion strategy at their customer keeping within company’s spend guidelines
- Engagement with middle and senior management at the customer
- Review plans/ forecasts with Account team to optimize plan in-year
- Ensure Account team’s involvement into special projects and company initiatives
- Deliver FFM summary to Director with identification of gaps and opportunities
- Regular review of plans & forecasts against actuals/ trends
- Audit of plans against brand strategies & identification of gaps and opportunities
What you will need to succeed:
A Business degree or related discipline.
A minimum 8 years of relevant sales and leadership.
Strong financial management, organizational and analytical skills is essential.
Candidates should have proven team management experience and working knowledge of the Canadian market and customers
Your Personal Power!
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto -Corp Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jun-02-2018
Req ID: 180006W2