Unilever eCommerce Key Account Manager in Toronto, Ontario
Background & Purpose of the Job
eCommerce is the biggest retail disruption in a generation, and leading CPGs are putting digital eCommerce at the heart of their strategies. Committed to win in this space, Unilever is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead and drive our Brands within eCommerce.
Unilever’s portfolio includes iconic brands such as Dove, AXE, Ben & Jerry’s, and Seventh Generation, and on any given day, over 2 billion people use our products around the world. Accelerating eCommerce is at the center of Unilever’s global growth strategy. As you’ve seen in the news, Unilever is serious about building new capabilities and establishing direct consumer connections with Dollar Shave Club, Dermalogica and Blue Air joining the Unilever family. In order to expand our marketing prowess to be best-in-class within eCommerce, we are looking for an experienced marketer to develop, lead and execute the customer lifecycle strategy for new eCommerce businesses.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact both on business results and how Unilever evolves its Marketing strategy. Would you like to be a key contributor in Unilever’s mission to drive eCommerce?
Playing a key role within our eComm team and Unilever Canada, you will lead the pure play eCommerce account relationship and operations, critical to the delivery of our ambitious growth agenda.
- Support and contribute to realizing the objectives of the eCommerce agenda as a member of the team.
- Call on pure play eCommerce accounts and daily operational needs.
- Execute short and long-term account strategies.
- Accountable for pure play customer forecasting and targets.
- Manage/enhance assortment strategy.
- Manage internal relationship with supply chain with regards to operations.
- Accountable for account promotional strategies.
- Monitor and report on the competitor eCommerce landscape (including share, new entrance and category performance).
- Identify, develop and recommend new ways of working for the Unilever Marketing and Customer Development organizations based on evolving eCommerce landscape
- Support the needs of the eCommerce team as new projects present themselves.
- Unilever’s global mission to make Sustainable Living commonplace. Sourcing responsibly, reducing environmental impact, enhancing livelihoods. Read about it here.
- Autonomy – so you’re empowered to take decisions quickly and independently
- A super-fun team that enjoys spending time together – on and off work. And we’re not just saying that. We really like each other.
- Proven record of driving a successful business through sales or marketing with strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Hands-on experience with eCommerce.
- Significant independent responsibility with a strong bias for action/ entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong analytical and data-mining aptitude; ability to use data to develop and support decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to independently lead & motivate internal cross-functional teams.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in CPG.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Business, Marketing, Economics, or Operations.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Unilever is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto -Corp Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: May-25-2018
Req ID: 18000783