Unilever E-Commerce Capabilities and New Business Manager in Toronto, Ontario
eCommerce Capabilities and New Business Manager
eCommerce is the biggest retail disruption in a generation, and leading CPGs are putting digital eCommerce at the heart of their strategies. Committed to win in this space, Unilever is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead and drive our Brands within eCommerce.
Unilever’s portfolio includes iconic brands such as Dove, AXE, Ben & Jerry’s, and Talenti Gelato, and on any given day, over 2 billion people use our products around the world. Accelerating eCommerce is at the center of Unilever’s global growth strategy. As you’ve seen in the news, Unilever is serious about building new capabilities and establishing direct consumer connections with Dollar Shave Club, Dermalogica and Blue Air joining the Unilever family. In order to expand our marketing prowess to be best-in-class within eCommerce, we are looking for an experienced marketer to develop, lead and execute the customer lifecycle strategy for new eCommerce businesses.
This role at Unilever has the opportunity to make a real impact both on business results and how Unilever evolves its Marketing strategy. Would you like to be a key contributor in Unilever’s mission to drive eCommerce?
What you’ll do :
Responsible for Direct to Consumer strategy and execution
Determine short term and long term strategy (portfolio, value propositions)
Oversee acquisition strategy, UX & design, fulfilment capability, and IT integration
Uncover and set-up new online revenue streams (Instacart, Costco.ca, Chef’s Plate etc.)
- Manage NRM eCommerce (attend first NRM session for all brands, bring ecommerce perspective to the conversation)
Manage/ enhance brand.ca capabilities
Ratings & reviews, web collage, “buy now”, shoppable content
Oversee 7OA/step-up content to ensure best in class retailer product pages
- Ensure frequent exchange of best practice and coordination of the cross-functional team consisting of CD-Fin, SC, Media, CMI, Shopper Marketing, CD
- Develop and share best practices with global and local team
- Identify, develop and recommend new ways of working for Unilever based on evolving digital landscape
We have :
- Unilever’s global mission to make Sustainable Living commonplace. Sourcing responsibly, reducing environmental impact, enhancing livelihoods. Read about it here .
- Autonomy – so you’re empowered to take decisions quickly and independently
- A super-fun team that enjoys spending time together – on and off work. And we’re not just saying that. We really like each other. You have :
- Proven record of driving a successful eCommerce business through marketing and an understanding of how to balance COA and LTV.
- Hands-on experience with key marketing channels including SEM, Email/PRM, Affiliates, Display
- Experience in evaluating performance attribution model across channels
- Strong analytical and data-mining aptitude; ability to use data to develop and support decisions
- Proficient with Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Tableau
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Business, Marketing, Economics, or Operations.
- MBA preferred
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, ethnicity, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, family status, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
To receive communication about your application, please add email@example.com to your safe senders list, and ensure your mobile phone number is correctly entered in your application.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto -Corp Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jun-16-2018
Req ID: 180004DB