Unilever Customer Category Development Lead in Toronto, Ontario
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15thDecember , it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018 . KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies , including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Lead the development of Go to market strategies for the UPField Foods Portfolio focusing on building Customer & Channel Strategies, optimizing Trade investment and maximizing distribution with optimum assortment.
The CCD Lead is the voice of Customers at the cross functional operational team (Country Category Business Team). The lead is accountable for the operational delivery of his/ her portfolio while playing a key role in Net Revenue Management and Innovations process.
Critical Capabilities / Experience:
- Deep Customer and Category experience
- Strong Financial Acumen & Category P&L knowledge
- Scenario Planning plus Pricing /Promotional development capabilities
- Strategically Influencing different stakeholders & cross functional team
- Growth Mindset & Proactive Leadership
- Lead the development of Brand Trade Strategy including pricing and promotion strategies, customer margins, trade rates and customer selling stories for new and current portfolio.
- Ensure Go to Market plans are operationalized to deliver profitable growth targets.
- Lead the improvement of market execution through optimizing distribution and assortment strategies
- Drive Trade optimization through Net Revenue Management
- Represent Customers & Shoppers throughout the innovations process
- Lead the team to synergize the holistic category strategy across different brands.
- Lead customers team to identify short term opportunities through Sales & Operational Process cycle.
- What You Need
- Successful candidate should have a Marketing or Business title and a minimum of 8 years of relevant Trade management and leadership experience. Should also be proficient in Microsoft office and have proven record of successful team management experience.CultureWe are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto -Corp Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jun-02-2018
Req ID: 180006W6