Unilever Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment Analyst (CPFR) in Toronto, Ontario
Background and Purpose of the Job:
The Collaborative, Planning, Forecast, & Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst position is focused on the management of customer inventory replenishment and demand forecasts at the SKU level using internal and customer-specific system tools. This customer-facing role drives Supply Chain activities, helps meet customer in-stock goals, inventory targets, overall sales goals, and maintains fill rates. In this role, your work will benefit our customer by minimizing their excess inventory. You’ll help Unilever by building more accurate baseline and promotional customer forecasts that are used for internal planning. This role requires tight business linkages and strong communication between internal and external stakeholders.
This position is the focal point of the tactical demand forecast at customer level, meaning you’ll need good judgement, influencing and troubleshooting skills, as well as the ability to present data in a succinct and relevant way.
- Unilever’s global mission to make Sustainable Living commonplace. Sourcing responsibly, reducing environmental impact, enhancing livelihoods. Read about it here .
- Autonomy – so you’re empowered to take decisions quickly and independently.
- A super-fun team that enjoys spending time together – on and off work. And we’re not just saying that. We really like each other.
- Newly renovated office on the subway line.
- Annual target bonus, pension and competitive total compensation package.
Who You are and What You’ll Do:
- Strategic: You will optimize the customer’s replenishment process to meet in-stock, inventory and sales objectives while maintaining fill rates. You will prioritize work load by using internal and external reports effectively.
- Leader: You will lead weekly meetings with the customer to identify areas of opportunity and provide recommendations. Internally, you will own communication with key stakeholders to call out exceptions in forecast, flag risks, and provide actionable recommendations.
- Influencer: You will use your analytics to build a case for influencing internal and external customer behaviour. You will leverage tools or create your own to facilitate the process and identify the ‘so-whats’ in the data.
- Project Manager: You will manage complex projects that are within the scope of driving Supply Chain or Customer Replenishment efficiencies.
- Self-Starter: You will plan, practice good judgment, and have the ability to work independently.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Undergraduate Degree
- At least 3 years of relevant analyst, forecasting, and/or planning experience
- Experience working with Supply Chain at a major retail customer is a major asset (for example: Loblaws, Walmart, Costco)
- Ability to communicate to all levels, tailoring the message to the audience
- Excellent data management and analytical skills are required
- Computer savvy – advanced Excel and adept with PowerPoint; experience using customer-specific data systems is an asset
- Ability to travel and work from Customer’s office one day a week (west GTA)
What We Can Offer You:
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Unilever is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto -Corp Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 18000GIP