Unilever Administrative Coordinator in Toronto, Ontario
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants ! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15thDecember, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018 . KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies , including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- To provide support to the CD team
- To support the Customer Team in the organisation and delivery of key initiatives.
- To organise key events for the Account Team.
- To administer relevant account management tasks
- Delivery of targets as per workplan
- Other responsibilities as defined by CD team.
- Candidates must have the ability to comprehend and to further develop an understanding of the function and business delivery
- Your Personal Power!At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in an administrative role or equivalent.
- Outstanding IT skills are required, specifically in Microsoft Office/Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to think ahead and use your own initiative.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto -Corp Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jun-02-2018
Req ID: 180006VY