Unilever e-Commerce Trade Partner Manager in Texas
Food Solutions Background:
Unilever Food Solutions (ufs.com) is the foodservice division of Unilever leading the dynamic Food Service market with a range of exciting professional food and beverage products and services to chefs across 22 Multi-Country Organizations (MCOs) in 72 countries. North America is the biggest Food Industry of the world and we are offering best in class brands like Hellmann’s, Best Foods, Knorr, Le Goût, Maille, Lipton, Pure Leaf and recently Pukka and Tazo.
The world of Food Solutions is an exciting environment with passionate professionals who work hard to carry out their common ambition of “freeing chefs to love what they do.” Our customers range from independent restaurants and hotels, to chains and workplace, or hospital caterers.
If you like the idea of digital transformation and responsible for selling through webshops and converting customer to online customers, this might be the opportunity for you. The Food Service industry is changing, and operators have more ways to buy their products than ever before. The so called pure players, like Amazon becomes increasingly important and is already one of the channels were our operators buy from. This growing channel of Pure Players, with Amazon as priority, is an opportunity for us to increase our reach with customers we did not sell our products today to
Purpose of the Job:
TheUFS Trade Partner Specialistwill unlock the growth of selling Unilever Food Products through our partner’s Trade Webshops (Sysco, US Foods, Gordon Food Service, Ben E. Keith etc…) You will be the Sales eCommerce manager that drives growth of this new channel. You will own the P&L and growth plan with these customers and will establish and maintain direct relationships, by also heavily working with our UFS CD team who partner with these same accounts. In the beginning the focus is on US, with Canada as second market. This role will report into the eCommerce Sales Manager. You will be end responsible for delivering the online sales targets per Trade Webshop.
There is a Digital/eCommerce team within the marketing organization where you work closely with to design and execute the online activations as well measuring performance to optimize continuously.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
- Act as key driver in UFS Sales organization to accelerate the eCommerce transformation
Act as a manager to unlock growth via disruptive means aimed to increase reach and penetration
You’re a strategy guru:Deliver the overall Sales eCommerce strategy including day to day account relationship with targets/forecast per Webshop derived from long term strategy and overall company year plan; Develop and execute eCommerce activations in strong alignment with the Digital / eCommerce marketing team
- You’re a born leader:Lead the eCommerce transformation in the sales organization.
- You’re a dot connector:Drive eCommerce capabilities in wider organization to build the fundamentals and speed up embedding eCommerce within FS sales.
- You’re a teacher:Coordinate training efforts with the Field CD team to increase scale and reach through trainings and best practice sharing.
- You’re a changemaker:You will accelerate Webshop sales through key UFS customers.
- You’re a culture & change champion:Gain learnings from other UFS countries as well our US retail eCommerce team and actively share best practices.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- 3 years of experience in Digital and eCommerce, especially within different eCommerce models as PurePlayers (E.g.: Amazon)
- Experience setting sales strategy, trade funds management, negotiation
- Experience in account relationship, P&L ownership, forecasting and tracking profitability
- Experience within CPG environment or within a Pure Player highly preferred
- Food Service background preferable.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial; ability to deal in ambiguity and come up with innovative solutions to achieve goals
- Digitally savvy with an ability to problem solve
What We Can Offer You:
Culture for Growth|Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits|Every Voice Matters|Global Reach|Life at Unilever|Careers with Purpose|World Class Career Development Programs|Check Out Our Space|Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please seeEEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-Texas
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jan-05-2019
Req ID: 18000HH0