Unilever CBM Walmart in Rogers, Arkansas
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants ! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15thDecember , it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018 . KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies , including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
- Customer Development (CD) is what we call our Sales organization at Unilever. CD works closely with customers to pioneer new products, build categories, and deploy best-in-class retail and shopper capabilities.
- The primary purpose of the Customer Business Manager (CBM) position is to develop sustained business relationships with and drive profitable sales volume through Walmart. The CBM is responsible for achieving volume goals while maintaining spending goals based on brand and customer joint business plan. They optimize product distribution, pricing and promotions to drive profitable growth for Unilever and Walmart. It is imperative that they have a working knowledge of the consumer cross functions.
Your Main Responsibilities: -
- You’re a born leader:Manage the relationship with the category managers and interface with walmart customer; Manage NSV and trade investment by each customer; Manage plan-o-grams and retail initiatives
- You’re a strategy guru:Customize corporate marketing and merchandising programs with Publix; Coordinate and manage Category Management initiatives; Coordinate Joint Business Plans with Walmart
- You love to win, and have fun doing it:Drive strategic relationships and accelerated growth, while operating within approved Trade Marketing parameters and driving trade investment efficiency
- You’re a dot connector:Routinely interface with multiple internal and external departments; Balance individual customer needs while ensuring total Market integrity
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree is required
- Proven Business Manager experience with a key strategic customer is a must
- Trade Marketing and Category Management experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Nielsen, AMPS and Customer POS Data is strongly desired
- Must be skilled in verbal and written communications
- Must be able to effectively relate with multiple levels of management, both internally and externally
- Must be a strategic thinker that can work effectively, and in a highly collaborative manner
- Complexity and time management challenges
- Must have strong relationship building and management skills
Your Personal Power!
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-Arkansas-Rogers-Rogers -Arkansas Sales
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 180004JF