Unilever Technical Operator 1 - Supply Room in Raeford, North Carolina
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Issue work orders first by verifying that all parts listed on the sign out sheet from previous day have been attached to a work order. If not send a copy of parts without work order to individual
- Receive and sign for packages from UPS/Fed Ex/ and all other delivery companies
- Receive in the SAP system all supply room parts
- Update and maintain parts in SAP as required
- Prepare and maintain appropriate identification and inventory locations of supplies
- Process packaged DO numbers in Ariba, providing recipients proper notification and label for appropriate identification
- Assist in getting trucks unloaded that have items for supply by warehouse personnel, requiring use of a forklift
- Ensure fire cabinets that contain Ink, Make-up, and Cleaner are stocked using the over flow stored in office fire cabinet
- Assist customers in finding parts as needed
- Locate new item/s in supply and update SAP and spreadsheet with location of new items
- Print and attach require HMIS labels to items coming in supply room
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to housekeeping standards. Ensure work area is kept neat and orderly. Understand and follow 5S process
- Zero Bin count
- Routinely perform manual rack count to ensure replenishment
- Perform monthly cycle counts.
- Perform full annual inventory
- Order parts when required
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year prior experience in Manufacturing environment
- Understanding of safety protocols followed on various job sites/factory/warehouse/construction areas
- May lift over 5 pounds but under 50 pounds 15 to 40% of time worked
- Ability to utilize WCM or other problem solving methodology/tools to determine root cause and deploy a systematic approach
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Raeford-Raeford, NC
Shift: Evening Job
Unposting Date: Jul-31-2018
Req ID: 1800096H