Unilever CBM - Walgreens in Northbrook, Illinois
Background & Purpose of the Job:
Customer Development (CD) is what we call our Sales organization at Unilever. CD works closely with customers to pioneer new product execution, build categories, and deploy best-in-class retail and shopper capabilities.
The Customer Business Manager (CBM) develops sustained business relationships and drive profitable sales volume for Unilever Skin Care (HBL Face Qtips) at Walgreens. The CBM will exceed (profitable) volume and share goals while improving return on holistic customer investment, in line with joint business plan targets and customer and brand strategies.
The CBM is also responsible for improving in-store and online presence by leading brilliant execution across the extended team of Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Customer Marketing, Retail Coverage, Customer Finance, Business Development and Supply Chain. This role will also have a unique opportunity to drive omni-channel initiatives with Walgreens.
In addition, this CBM will lead the sales analyst team across all categories for Walgreens. This role will have three sales analysts who leverage data and identify actionable insights that drive strategic growth with the customer.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
- You’re a born leader:Lead the relationship with Walgreens as our customer; Manage NSV and trade investment for your category; Manage plan-o-grams and retail initiatives; Coach and develop team of sales analysts.
- You’re a strategy guru:Customize corporate marketing and merchandising programs with Walgreens; Coordinate and manage Category Management initiatives; Coordinate Joint Business Plans with Walgreens.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it:Drive strategic relationships and accelerated growth, while operating within approved Trade Marketing parameters and driving trade investment efficiency.
- You’re a dot connector:Routinely interface with multiple internal and external departments; Balance individual customer needs while ensuring total Market integrity.
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree is required
- 7 years’ Customer Business Manager experience required; Account Management/Customer management experience within CPG a must.
- Trade Marketing and Category Management experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of omni-channel capabilities and eCommerce capabilities.
- Working knowledge of Nielsen, AMPS and Customer POS Data is strongly desired.
- Must be skilled in verbal and written communications.
- Must be able to effectively relate with multiple levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Must be a strategic thinker that can work effectively, and in a highly collaborative manner.
- Complexity and time management challenges.
- Must have strong relationship building and management skills .
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Northbrook-Northbrook Sales Office
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 180007NY