Unilever Target Multicultural/Natural Beauty Category Management Manager in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Background & Purpose of the Job
Customer Development is our Sales organization at Unilever. CD works closely with customers to pioneer new products, build categories, and deploy best in class retail and shopper capabilities.
We are hiring a Category Management Manager to lead category strategy for Target Multicultural/Natural Beauty and develop best in class category solutions.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
In this role, you will…
- Drive profitable growth for Target Multicultural/Naturals Beauty, aligning with jointly developed goals and strategies
- Execute on objectives through use of retailer and Unilever business intelligence systems
- Work with Category Strategy, Shopper Insights, Supply Chain, and other cross-functional partners to ensure growth and thought leadership objectives are met and exceeded
- Deliver Customer Business Plans (Category Reviews) that are adopted by Target for their Corporate Multicultural/Natural Beauty Strategy
- Deliver growth of core businesses while accelerating incremental opportunities
- Validate category strategy and tactics from other vendors
Click Apply If…
- You’re a born leader: You will own the shelf to maximize productivity of assortment and placement that delivers category strategies and objectives.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You will grow our business through effective use of data and insights, working with key stakeholders cross functionally to identify KPI’s and define business objectives and goals
- You’re a story teller: You will leverage ongoing insight generation to constantly implement change leading to increased sales and category growth
- You’re a change maker: You will continuously infuse data and shopper insights into merchandising reinvention across categories
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of experience in a multicultural/natural category role (CPG or retailer), preferably working with a large beauty retailer
- Prefer prior experience with Target and Nielsen Data systems (Merch IQ, AOD)
- Strong data competency to grow total business
- Ability to translate data to adaptable strategies that take advantage of changing retailer and market dynamics
- Strong time management, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships across Unilever and Retailer
- Passion for Multicultural/Natural Beauty CPG
What We Can Offer You
Meet the Women of Customer Development|Culture for Growth|Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits|Every Voice Matters|Global Reach|Life at Unilever|Careers with Purpose|World Class Career Development Programs|Check Out Our Space|Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you may be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please seeEEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis-Minneapolis - 801 Nicollet Mal
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Sep-07-2018
Req ID: 18000BM1