Unilever Sales Analyst - Costco in Issaquah, Washington
Background & Purpose of the Job
Warehouse Club is a unique channel, and one of the few Brick & Mortar channels to grow over the next 5 years. Costco is not only a top US retailer – they are also the 2nd largest Brick & Mortar retailer in the world! Their last 4 quarters have all delivered 10% growth, making them a strategic opportunity for continued growth.
This position is a key player on the Costco Sales Team, driving the transformation of data into powerful insights.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You are directly responsible for growing some of our biggest businesses with Costco across several Unilever categories.
You are driving the transformation of data into powerful insights, evaluating sales and marketplace performance to make decisions and drive growth. You will also use these insights to lead the monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting process from inception to delivery. You will be responsible for managing everything that makes the business move forward, from invoice and contract management and new item forms and new item creation.
You will also work with our Global Costco counterparts to share US best practices, as well as learn about global growth opportunities and trends that can be leveraged in the US.
- You’re a born leader:You will lead ideation, development, and execution of key strategic growth initiatives with Costco and with Unilever to unlock significant growth
- You love to win, and have fun doing it:You have a passion for winning in the marketplace and a passion for growing, and you’re eager to put in the time and energy to win
- You’re a story teller:You understand the complexity of our mutual business model, and are able to build, refine, and tell the story in a succinct manor to unlock significant growth
- You’re a dot connector:You possess initiative and drive to solve problems with limited direction and raise analysis beyond reporting. You have the ability to retrieve and analyze many different data points from multiple sources
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Undergraduate Degree required
- Past experience working in a consumer goods company or a retailer, in a sales, supply-chain, marketing, or financial capacity (experience working on a Costco sales team preferred)
- Working knowledge of sales management systems, demand forecasting, and budgeting
- Working knowledge of Syndicated Data (Nielsen) and Customer Specific POS analytic abilities
- Strong analytical abilities, including ability to access, process, simplify, and communicate complex data from multiple sources
- Advanced Excel skills, including ability to create and utilize Pivot Tables and complex formulas such as “Look-ups”
- Basic understanding of consumer goods sales principles including retail math and P&L
- Ability to work successfully in an extremely fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively and independently to manage and own processes, tasks, and projects with minimal support and supervision
- Driven individual who takes pride in her/his work and professional contributions
- Skilled verbal and written communicator
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complex situations
- Ability to relate with multiple levels of external and internal management
- Ability to build strong relationships
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth|Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits|Every Voice Matters|Global Reach|Life at Unilever|Careers with Purpose|World Class Career Development Programs|Check Out Our Space|Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.]
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah-Meadow Creek Office Park
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 18000BJI