Unilever Associate Customer Business Manager - Costco in Issaquah, Washington
Background & Purpose of the Job
Warehouse Club is a unique channel, and one of the few Brick & Mortar channels to grow over the next 5 years.Costco is not only a top US retailer – they are also the 2nd largest Brick & Mortar retailer in the world!Their last 4 quarters have all delivered 10% growth, making them a strategic opportunity for continued growth.
This Business Manager will be responsible for growing some of our biggest business with Costco, across several Unilever categories.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You are directly responsible for growing some of our biggest businesses with Costco across several Unilever categories.
You are constantly working on big, significant mutual growth opportunities. This involves co-creating new items and promotions with Costco, while leveraging the best of Unilever - across Customer Development, Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Brand Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain.
You will also work with our Global Costco counterparts to share US best practices, as well as learn about global growth opportunities and trends that can be leveraged in the US.
- You’re a born leader: You will lead ideation, development, and execution of key strategic growth initiatives with Costco and with Unilever to unlock significant growth
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You have a passion for winning in the marketplace and a passion for growing, and you’re eager to put in the time and energy to win
- You’re a story teller: You understand the complexity of our mutual business model, and are able to build, refine, and tell the story in a succinct manor to unlock significant growth
- You’re a paradox navigator: You are able to quickly identify the puzzle that comes with each new conversation, asses the pro’s and con’s of multiple approaches, and deliver mutually beneficial solutions
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Undergraduate Degree required
- 3 years of experience in customer account management, trade marketing, category management, or brand marketing is preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of sales management systems, demand forecasting, and budgeting
- Working knowledge of Syndicated Data (Nielsen) and Customer Specific POS analytic abilities
- Strong analytical abilities and experience working in Excel
- Skilled verbal and written communicator
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complex situations
- Ability to relate with multiple levels of external and internal management
- Ability to build strong relationships
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
[*Internal Only*By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.]
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law.
For more information, please seeEEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jul-21-2018
Req ID: 180009HA