Unilever Senior Financial Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Senior Financial Analyst
Based in the USA
We are on amission to help peopleeat healthy and to reducecarbon footprint through thepower ofplants ! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know yourKale from yourQuinoa or the difference between aFlexitarian to aRegenerative Grazer?We are looking fortop talent for an exciting new movement within theFood Industry.
OnFriday 15thDecember , it was announced thatUnilever was to sell theSpreads business toKKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place inJuly 2018 .KKR are committed to supporting the business’growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsiblesourcing policies , including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per centsustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: -
- Manage customer overdues across all customers
- Improve working capital through management of customer payment performance and trade term compliance
- Manage and mitigate bad debt and minimise bad debt provision
- Work with the shared service teams to ensure effective and aligned communication and deliverables are met
- Worked with shared service teams to ensure that accounts are reconciled correctly, customer statements issued in a timely manner
- Work with shared service and other internal functions to ensure that customer claims are placed in a timely manner and support the resolution of deductions on customer accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reporting
- Support first line investigation and resolution of EDI issues
- Raise manual accruals for CD trade terms
- Prepare and validate rebate review
- Allocate promotional invoices against correct rebates
- Resolve deductions, disputed claims that IBM cannot resolve with the CD team
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- A very strong academic record
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics and FFG Financial processes
- Very strong track record of delivery in previous Finance roles
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
- PowerPoint capability
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring yourideas, yourmotivation anddesire tosucceed! This part of the role is up to you tocomplete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries withthe mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are anentrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs-Englewood Cliffs -700 Sylvan
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jun-13-2018
Req ID: 1800044H