Unilever Senior Administrative Coordinator in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Food Solutions Background:
Unilever Food Solutions (ufs.com) is the foodservice division of Unilever leading the dynamic Food Service market with a range of exciting professional food and beverage products and services to chefs across 22 Multi-Country Organizations (MCOs) in 72 countries. North America is the biggest Food Industry of the world and we are offering best in class brands like Hellmann’s, Best Foods, Knorr, Le Goût, Maille, Lipton, Pure Leaf and recently Pukka and Tazo.
The world of Food Solutions is an exciting environment with passionate professionals who work hard to carry out their common ambition of “freeing chefs to love what they do.” Our customers range from independent restaurants and hotels, to chains and workplace, or hospital caterers.
If you like the idea of working in a transformational business that is actively living its’ Purpose to Free Chefs to Love What They Do, this might be the opportunity for you.
Purpose of the Job:
TheSenior Administrative Coordinatorwill support the Food Solutions North America Customer Development leadership team through coordinated support across the business with tasks such as Meeting Planning, travel, calendar management, Travel & Expense (T&E) management, and managing on boarding of new associates.There will be both virtual meeting coordination as well as face to face coordination with a wide range of travel requirements for the CD Leadership team & International visitors to the market. The ability to establish a network of global contacts, through multi-time zones will enable this role to successfully support the NAM CD team. This role requires knowledge of various routes to market, the stakeholders, and processes. Responsiveness to the changing meeting coordination will be required, hence the ability to multi task for the CD Leadership team.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
- You’re a born leader:Ability to manage multiple different virtual teams and help coordinate across multiple time zones. Being able to anticipate the teams needs will enable the candidate to do well in the role.
- You’re a dot connector:Managing the MCO CD Leader’s calendars will require the candidate to understand priority over others – a full understanding of the organizational structure will be essential for this role.
- You’re a teacher:Coordinate training efforts with the Field CD team to increase scale and reach through trainings and best practice sharing.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it:Coordinating the team requires a level of knowing how and when to celebrate and have fun doing it. There will be opportunities to bring the team together and have fun while working. The C4G change is exciting, challenging, but also rewarding – enabling times to have fun.
You're a teacher:New people come into the team on a regular basis. The candidate acts as a teacher for the new team members, to help them develop quickly on the culture and expectations, as well as key tool needs.
Proactively manage the calendar of the director and ensure travel and meetings are properly set up to ensure timeliness and minimize travel costs.
- Develop, monitor, and communicate the division travel and expense budget
- Lead communicator and management of industry meetings
- Maintain and communicate division roster, town hall decks, division announcements
- Onboarding new hires – including all forms, building onboarding calendar, setting up new hire meet and greet meetings
- Lead the development and communication of the annual division meeting
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- 5 years of experience in support roles or Administrative supporting Executive / Large Teams.
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint etc.)
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and requests
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Coupa (Spend and Supplier Management System) or other similar system preferred
- Must be proactive with ability to work without constant supervision
- Minimum High School diploma
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
What We Can Offer You:
Culture for Growth|Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits|Every Voice Matters|Global Reach|Life at Unilever|Careers with Purpose|World Class Career Development Programs|Check Out Our Space|Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please seeEEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Job: General Management
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs-Englewood Cliffs -700 Sylvan
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 18000HGY