Unilever RSM Central/Distributors & Naturals in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants ! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15thDecember , it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018 . KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies , including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
The primary purpose of the Regional Development Manager (RDM) position is to execute Unilever Perfect Store strategies and merchandising objectives at retail through 3rdParty Sales Agents (Advantage Sales & Marketing-ASM). They work in concert with ASM’s Supervisor’s and sales force to accomplish Unilever’s business objectives. They develop sustained business relationships with Account Operations and brokers using key Perfect Store performance measures. They ensure ASM have a tracking process in place for both Unilever Perfect Store, Business Priorities (RPMs) and competitive activity. The RDM actively reviews the Perfect Store Compliance and work with ASM/Account Operations to close 6 P gaps.
• Meet 4 P Perfect Store KPI’s for given Region in all Banners within the Trading area.
• Assess local market conditions, competitive issues and opportunities, and prepare recommendations as needed for Unilever response
• Achieve assigned targets, including Work With’s, 1:1’s, Perfect Store Compliance.
• Prioritize tasks to ensure time is allocated appropriately between planning and analysis, customer visits, retail, and ASM training and development
• Develop Strategic Relationships with Account Operations personal.
• Work in Market with Internal/External partners 3 days per week.
• Actively support UFLP program with weekly 1:1’s, Monthly work with’s.
• Lead Monthly Synergy (JBP) Planning process
• Lead Perfect Cities model development starting in NYC. Scale to 10 by 2017.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 year Bachelor's degree is required
- 5 to 10 years Customer Management/Broker Management experience. Experience managing 3rdparties, Retail Store operations, HQ. Sales Experience, and Team Leadership Skills
- Must be able to manage through 3rd parties
- Develop talent, delegate work responsibly
- Contribution to Company Strategy & Innovation
- Consumer /Shopper Understanding
- Business Planning and Implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills. Be able to communicate throughout the ASM organization
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs-Englewood Cliffs -700 Sylvan
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 180004JI