Unilever Procurement Project Team Lead, Ice Cream in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Procurement Project Lead – Ice Cream
* Englewood Cliffs, NJ *
* Background & Purpose of the Job *
We believe people deserve a chance to be great and work in an environment they love. We will hold you accountable: we have high performance standards and we expect you to hold us accountable too! This is about shaping the future instead of just letting it unfold by default.
We cultivate and embrace diversity. You will be encouraged to achieve extraordinary results and have a stimulating work experience in a high-performance based culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, change management & team oriented environments, likes to be challenged and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Responsible for leading Elementum (Project Neon) for the North American Ice Cream Category
- Project Neon is a digital Supply initiative to have end to end visibility of our supply chain to enable collaborative action
- Represents Procurement as point of contact for onboarding and engaging our external business partners – including suppliers for the Ice Cream Category
- Works with internal project team to ensure an On-Time / In-Full (OTIF) completion of this project
- Lead supplier engagement and material lead time review for Ice Cream Category materials in alignment with our long-term strategy
- Operational role requiring strong project management, planning and communication skills, with the ability to multi-task and operate flexibly within demanding time frames
* Who You Are & What You’ll Do *
* You’re a strategy guru:* In addition to managing projects, you will have to help develop strategies for the category. It is not only about today; we need to be prepared for tomorrow and the future.
* You’re a dot connection:* You will be a strong link to connecting our external suppliers to our key support functions (Procurement- Buyers, R&D, SC Planning, Brand) to ensure the progressions of material flow, transitions, and supplier inventory management. You will be responsible in troubleshooting, identifying process efficiencies, and overall material excellence.
* You love to win, and have fun doing it:* Bring in new industry trends and approaches and creative solutions to ensure Unilever is always best in the market. We need problem solvers!
* You’re a change maker:* You will be a change agent creating a digital platform for our Ice Cream supply chain. You will need a firm hand and a strong will, while being calm under pressure. Be cooperative. Be a team player and a positive influence at work.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or Sciences preferred
About 3-6 years general business experience in any Supply Chain function (Logistics, Operations, Manufacturing, Supply Management, Planning)
Strong analytical, communication and numeracy skills
Strong project management skills required
What We Can Offer You
* Culture for Growth * | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs-Englewood Cliffs -700 Sylvan
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Oct-22-2018
Req ID: 18000EVE