Unilever Associate Channel & Customer Manager - Tea in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Background & Purpose of the Job
The ACCM will focus against top 15 customers including top 5 strategic Tea customers, and work directly with brand teams, supply chain, perfect store team and CD finance. Key Focus area: Specialty Tea - driving growth of new brands to include Pure Leaf, Pukka and any upcoming integrations
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Influence and execute brand plans and strategies that deliver on growth objectives established top 15 customers. These plans should optimize the Return on Investment on trade promotion, slotting, and off shelf display support. Responsible for managing cross channel opportunities and conflict for assigned brands as well as analyzing competition in the marketplace.
Develop relationships with top strategic CBM's to drive NIP and share targets. Provide support to brand ABM's and Managers to cross functionally execute the brand's strategic objectives. Work with Perfect Store team to hone 6 P's to drive in store execution excellence.
You’re a dot connector: Tea is an amazingly complex category with diverse segments, geographical preferences and large customer channel variations
You love to win, and have fun doing it: The Revolution of Unilever tea requires passionate team members with a love for tea and a drive to win
You’re a teacher: You will quickly become a subject matter expert, guiding field teams that manage several other categories into the complexities of success in tea.
You’re a culture & change champion: As specialty tea becomes mainstream, you will drive and tailor our portfolio of brands to meet the needs of our channels and customers
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide customer input/insight into brand innovation planning and lead the customer presentation development process
· Develop, lead and/or support brand and Customer Development projects as necessary to reach revenue targets and trade investment budgets
· Must be able to multi-task and balance several projects and priorities concurrently
· Key strategic link between brand building/development and field sales on planning, strategy & opportunity management
· Lead the collection and analysis process around customer promotions providing estimates into the monthly forecasting process of incrementality versus year ago activities
· Leverage CD Excellence tool sets to optimize trade investment and shape target setting during annual Operational Plan process.
· Evaluate customer specific packs and programs requested by field sales and drive agreement/resolution through the Brand Team.
· Work with the Brand Team to develop a seamless, fully integrated marketing plan for top customers
What You’ll Need To Succeed
· Bachelor's degree required
· Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience including 1 years in direct customer and category management required
· Proficiency with Nielsen (Syndicated Research data), MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required with particular emphasis on Advanced Excel compentency
· Proficiency or demonstrated ability to learn AMPS and Merlin preferred
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills, strong attention to detail, clear understanding of customer/sector volume, ability to coordinate across various functions required
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please seeEEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs-Englewood Cliffs -700 Sylvan
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jul-25-2018
Req ID: 180009HG