Unilever Assistant Procurement Manager Markets - MBS, North America in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Assistant Procurement Manager Markets – MBS, North America
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Background & Purpose of the Job
Responsible for sourcing of Marketing goods and services and contribution to projects within the Global Marketing Portfolio. Responsible for certain administrative and analytical tasks within global marketing procurement team.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
* You’re a dot connector:* You can develop supplier service levels, track and analyze supplier performance data and are quick to propose priorities for performance improvement and follow up monitoring actions.
* You’re a changemaker:* You can identify performance improvement opportunities for suppliers and proactively identify and deliver savings, cost reduction and cash opportunities in line with set targets.
* You’re a strategy guru:* You are quick to identify opportunities and risks to the business. You are not afraid to take risks and can easily see the larger opportunity and quickly act to achieve the best results.
* You love to win, and have fun doing it:* You play a critical and extremely tangible role in delivering results. You will help with growing our leadership in the Ice Cream category
* You’re a paradox navigator:* You effectively manage and navigate differences between internal stakeholders as well as suppliers. You can successfully lead the need for change both strategically and operationally to ensure the best decisions are being made on behalf of the organization.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
3-5 years’ work experience required (Procurement or familiarity of consumer goods is preferred)
Strong analytical (analyze data from different dimensions) and numeracy skills
Knowledge of procurement and finance systems (Ariba, SAP) preferred
What We Can Offer You
* Culture for Growth* * | * * Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits* * | * * Every Voice Matters* * | * * Global Reach* * | * * Life at Unilever* * | * * Careers with Purpose* * | * * World Class Career Development Programs* * | * * Check Out Our Space* * | * * Focus On Sustainability*
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs-Englewood Cliffs -700 Sylvan
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Aug-23-2018
Req ID: 18000A3R