Unilever Assistant Brand Manager in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants ! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
The Spreads business, formerly owned by Unilever, has recently completed the transfer of ownership to KKR and now operate under a new brand called Upfield . The purpose at Upfield is simple – To make people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet. KKR is committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies , including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities:
Manage the Innovation pipeline of brands like Country Crock and I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter!.
- Assess consumer, competitive and marketplace trends and conduct analysis to identify innovation opportunities
- Develop strong business cases, identify volumes, pricing, trade strategies to ensure opportunities meet business objectives and financial hurdles
- Leads cross-functional team from concept to commercialization of new product and packaging launches
- Develop strategic go-to-market plans to develop consumer communication and retail sell-in tools
- Assess new product innovation performance to identify key learnings to be applied to future launches
- Lead the development, implementation and execution of the brand innovation
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree required, and/or some experience in CPG brand management
- Strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- Project leadership and business acumen
- Analytical capability to manage & forecast volume, address business issues, chase business opportunities and make strategic recommendations
- Strong bias for action & accountability both for self and others
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs-Englewood Cliffs -700 Sylvan
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Sep-06-2018
Req ID: 18000BZM