Unilever Analytics Product Manager (Livewire D) in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Background & Purpose of the Job
For Unilever to remain competitive in the future, the business needs to continue its path to become data intelligent. The Information and Analytics team is responsible for building data, data science and analytics as a core capability to help the business become data intelligent and drive business and organization performance. The team will deliver advanced products at scale and work closely with the market teams to ensure that decisions in Unilever are augmented with insight & recommendations wherever possible.
There are five major themes to the Information and Analytics strategy:
- Deliver Intelligent systems at scale. Powering Business (cross functional) and Customer Development area through data and analytics. Building out the right applications to enable business teams to move faster, with more accurate and future looking decisions leveraging Big Data & Data Science
- Winning disproportionately in Markets. We believe that the best way to move the needle for Unilever in Analytics is to work with leading geographies to create analytics products that make a significant impact on our business
- Drive Unilever to assisted and predictive decision-making. The future is about assisted decision-making with machines (AI/Cognitive Computing/Machine Learning) unlocking the insights from vast deluge of consumer, customer & internal data, and presenting this in a way that is simple for our teams.
- Make data a true asset. Better data and data science access for every part of Unilever, across the 3 data framework (Connectivity, Growth, Continuous Improvement) and leading through the Enterprise Data Executive.
- World-class Information: One Version of the Facts. Continued excellence in delivery of diagnostics and insights to focus attention when and where it matters with a focus on Big Bets, Strategic Initiatives and Leadership team reporting
The ETS I&A Product teams work closely with Global and in-market stakeholders to co-develop and deliver value by leveraging data and data science.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Own the delivery of the Product roadmap including co-creation of analytic innovations (working with the Data Scientist team) and acquisition of new data (working with the Data Expertise team).
Work as an embedded part of the Analytics products team to build out the product roadmap delivery of Livewire D&E. This role will require a deep understanding of the Performance management process and how CCBT’s are driving business outcomes. Based on this understanding, the Analytics Lead Manager will develop the product roadmap to meet the P&L of the product and to reduce time spent by CCBT’s on analysis and decision-making with the activation of Assisted and Predictive decision making capabilities.
- You’re a born leader:Be the bridge between business users and the product development team to define and develop the product features that will meet the needs / opportunities of the business users.
- You’re a strategy guru:Build the product roadmap to ensure the P&L delivery of the product
- You’re a dot connector:Work with Key Business stakeholders to identify business issues / opportunities. Identification and development of the product or capability features that will make a step change for the end user.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it:Work with the I&A in-market teams to scale in market developments into product features
- You’re a story teller:Translate requirements to and insights from data scientist team needed to address opportunities / problem areas
- You’re a keeper of the budget:Own delivery of the budget
- You’re a paradox navigator:The position will be a team leader role working closely with the in-market data scientists, cluster hub data scientists, and key business stakeholders. There will be 2 – 3 Unilever FTEs directly reporting into this role, along with dotted line ownership of deliveries through the I&A Data Science organization and I&A Tech team as well 3rd party resourcing supporting the product.
- You’re a culture & change champion:Own the change management required to ensure landing of I&A products
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- M.B.A. in a relevant field with demonstrable understanding of business processes.
- Overall experience of 3 – 7 years in relevant field. Experience in Product delivery preferred.
- Strong track record of working with business stakeholders to drive definition and alignment
- Strong communication and Influencing skills
- Experience in driving business value through data / data science
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth|Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits|Every Voice Matters|Global Reach|Life at Unilever|Careers with Purpose|World Class Career Development Programs|Check Out Our Space|Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please seeEEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Job: Information and Analytics
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs-Englewood Cliffs -700 Sylvan
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 180007UD