Unilever ACBM, CVS in Cumberland, Rhode Island
Background & Purpose of the Job:
Customer Development (CD) is what we call our Sales organization at Unilever. CD works closely with customers to pioneer new product execution, build categories, and deploy best-in-class retail and shopper capabilities.
The Associate Customer Business Manager (ACBM) develops sustained business relationships and drive profitable sales volume for Unilever Hand and Body Lotion as well as Facial Product sales at CVS. The ACBM will exceed (profitable) volume and share goals while improving return on holistic customer investment, in line with joint business plan targets and customer and brand strategies.
The ACBM is also responsible for improving in-store and online presence by leading brilliant execution across the extended team of Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Customer Marketing, Retail Coverage, Customer Finance, Business Development and Supply Chain. The selected individual will also have a unique opportunity to drive omni-channel initiatives with CVS within their designated areas of business.Additionally, the ACBM will lead and conduct sales analysis for the Hand and Body Lotion as well as Facial Product categories at CVS. The purpose is to leverage data and identify actionable insights that drive strategic growth with the customer. Lastly, this role will be key point of contact throughout the JBP process, liaising with both CVS and Unilever leadership teams.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
- You’re a born leader:Lead the relationship with CVS as our customer; Manage NSV and trade investment for your category; Manage plan-o-grams and retail initiatives.
- You’re a strategy guru:Customize corporate marketing and merchandising programs with CVS; Coordinate and manage Category Management initiatives; Coordinate Joint Business Plans with CVS.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it:Drive strategic relationships and accelerated growth, while operating within approved Trade Marketing parameters and driving trade investment efficiency.
- You’re a dot connector:Routinely interface with multiple internal and external departments; Balance individual customer needs while ensuring total Market integrity.
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree is required.
- 3 years’ Analyst experience required; Account Management experience within CPG a plus.
- CVS and/or Health and Beauty experience a plus.
- Trade Marketing and Category Management experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of omni-channel capabilities and eCommerce capabilities.
- Working knowledge of Nielsen, AMPS and Customer POS Data is strongly desired.
- Must be skilled in verbal and written communications.
- Must be able to effectively relate with multiple levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Must be a strategic thinker that can work effectively, and in a highly collaborative manner.
- Complexity and time management challenges.
- Must have strong relationship building and management skills .
What We Can Offer You
Meet the Women of Customer Development|Culture for Growth|Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits|Every Voice Matters|Global Reach|Life at Unilever|Careers with Purpose|World Class Career Development Programs|Check Out Our Space|Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please seeEEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-Rhode Island-Cumberland-Cumberland - RI Sales Office
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 18000BID