Unilever Customer Business Manager - CVS in Boston, Massachusetts
Background & Purpose of the Job:
Customer Development (CD) is what we call our Sales organization at Unilever. CD works closely with customers to pioneer new product execution, build categories, and deploy best-in-class retail and shopper capabilities.
The Customer Business Manager (CBM) develops sustained business relationships and drive profitable sales volume for Unilever Hair Care at CVS. The CBM will exceed(profitable) volume and share goals while improving return on holistic customer investment, in line with joint business plan targets and customer and brand strategies.
The CBM will improve in-store and online presence by leading brilliant execution across the extended team of Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Customer Marketing, Retail Coverage, Customer Finance, Business Development and Supply Chain. This role will also have a unique opportunity to drive omni-channel initiatives with CVS.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
·You’re a born leader:Lead the relationship with CVS as our customer; Manage topline, trade investment, and profit for your category; Manage planograms and retail initiatives; Coach and develop team of sales analysts.
·You’re a strategy guru:Customize corporate marketing and merchandising programs with CVS; Coordinate and manage Category Management initiatives; Coordinate Joint Business Plans with CVS.
·You love to win, and have fun doing it:Drive strategic relationships and accelerated growth, while operating within approved Trade Marketing parameters and driving trade investment efficiency.
·You’re a dot connector:Routinely interface with multiple internal and external departments; Balance individual customer needs while ensuring total Market integrity.
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree is required
- 7 years’ Customer Business Manager experience required; Account Management/Customer management experience within CPG a must.
- CVS or Hair Category experience a plus.
- Trade Marketing and Category Management experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of omni-channel capabilities and eCommerce capabilities.
- Working knowledge of Nielsen, AMPS and Customer POS Data is strongly desired.
- Must be skilled in verbal and written communications.
- Must be able to effectively relate with multiple levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Must be a strategic thinker that can work effectively, and in a highly collaborative manner.
- Complexity and time management challenges.
- Must have strong relationship building and management skills.
What We Can Offer You
Meet the Women of Customer Development|Culture for Growth|Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits|Every Voice Matters|Global Reach|Life at Unilever|Careers with Purpose|World Class Career Development Programs|Check Out Our Space|Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please seeEEO is the LawEmployment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results.
Job: Customer Development
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 18000H9D